Pages

Thursday 7 July 2016

6 Thinking hats


Creating my artwork made me feel proud because I felt like I was an artist.

Most of all I enjoyed painting and vidderding. The best thing about my painting was my Eiffel Tower.


The thing that I found hard, was when I was drawing the designs on our work. - Miss King called it vididering

How can I do my work better next time I can make my drawing more neater.

Most off all the most interesting thing I did was my cloud and sun. My friend Jedida most interesting thing that was the her Eiffel Tower.

I mostly learned about how to paint nicely and don't make any mistakes. And I learned about how to draw building and the Eiffel Tower.




1 comment:

  1. Dear Roshaan I loved your story about how you felt when you drew your art. I should think about if I'm happy with my picture or not. Next time maybe you could profread your writing. from Zaeeda

    ReplyDelete