Pages

Thursday 7 July 2016

My Geometry Garden


My Geometry Garden

We are describing the different parts of our garden and what geometry features they show.
Screen Shot 2016-07-05 at 6.01.44 PM.png
What type of symmetry do your flowers have?
In my garden my flowers have... an order of  3,4,6,7 and 8

This means that… My flowers has Rotational symmetry that means that they have the same sids.
Screen Shot 2016-07-05 at 6.04.33 PM.png
What type of symmetry does your butterfly have?  
In my garden my butterfly has… To sides that are the same

This means that… My butterfly has Reflective symmetry  like a Mirror.
Pathway
Screen Shot 2016-07-05 at 6.07.41 PM.png
What geometry feature does your pathway show?
What did you do to make sure pathway?
In my garden my pathway shows…  A pattern

To make my pathway I… used 18 Squares the
The colors I used were pink,silver and blue
This means that… I have  Translation the squares to make tessellation.



















No comments:

Post a Comment